"Tooth Extraction 22nd April 2013"

Looked at the website, seemed to be saying get there for 7.30, you can then queue for registration opening at 8.30pm. I got there at 8.15 and was told that all the morning tickets had gone. Did not realise that this would happen, so was a little frustrated. Offered a ticket and the chance to come back at 1.30 in the afternoon, again I was a little frustrated as I had parked at the Royal Angus NCP and it cost £6.50 for up to two hours (or 8 minutes in my case).

Went back in the afternoon, got served very quickly, service was spot on, dealt with by a student doctor, she did everything by the book, checked every part of my mouth for problems, before deciding on a course of action. They tried their best to save my tooth, and only performed the extraction as a last resort. Going to the dentist is always scary but they made sure I had no pain at any time and I always knew what was going on. The teacher seemed very patient, wished I had taken up dentistry now instead of Accountancy. Service and people were spot on, fantastic, thank you

Response from Birmingham Dental Hospital

Thank you for your feedback which has been passed to the team involved in your care and treatment. We will look to improve the information on the website to make it clearer, so other patients can avoid the frustrations you experienced with the ticket system.