"satisfaction"

About: Russells Hall Hospital

I was admitted to the hospital and was treated very quickly threw casualty onto a ward.The staff on B2 were excellent and i could not be more grateful to them for the care they showed me. The consultant was very quick in his dealing with my problem and his staff carried out the treatment very well. I hope that if given a choice to which hospital i would have to go to i would choose this one.

Response from Alice Ford, Communications and Staff Engagement Officer, Communications and Patient Experience, The Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to leave such lovely comments about your time with us. We pride ourselves on giving patients the best care we can so your decision to return to us in the future means a lot. Our Accident and Emergency team and the staff on B2 will no doubt be delighted when they receive your feedback.

Response from Russells Hall Hospital