"I was annoyed and in a lot of pain "
Posted by Titanium180 (as ),
I feel I may have lowered the number I gave TRAQS, it may be lower due to my experience at the Hospital.
1) I was contacted by Jane from the Hospital to ask if I could attend at 8: 30am or 11: 10am on the same day. I agreed to 11: 10am.
2) When I got there and booked in, no one said a thing about being early until my daughter went to ask why 6-8 people had gone through to see a doctor and she was told we arrived too early, she told the lady on the desk and she said that no one had changed the appointment on the computer.
3) I was annoyed and in a lot of pain so I feel I never really got the best out of the appointment.
4) To put top hat on things the coffee machine was out of order.
5) I have to return when I get an appointment for an injection in my back and stay for 3 hours, which does concern me.