"Efficient and caring"

About: Russells Hall Hospital

I cant thank my consultant and the staff on B1 enough. I have been going in for injections on and off for some years and for operations. I have always been treated well and looked after. The nurses are brilliant and really look after me. They work extremely hard on the ward. I am always made to feel welcome and a lot of the staff know me well now by my christian name with my frequent stays. Never had any problems on there and the physio staff are brill as well. Overall I would recommend Russells Hall Hospital to anyone.

Response from Alice Ford, Communications and Staff Engagement Officer, Communications and Patient Experience, The Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust

Response from Russells Hall Hospital

Thanks so much Mary for taking the time to give us feedback about your treatment. We are pleased to hear that you have had such positive experiences when visiting Russells Hall Hospital. Making sure our patients feel comfortable and cared for is very important to us, and so as a regular visitor to our hospital your recommendation means a lot. We’re sure the staff on B1 will also be very pleased when they receive your lovely comments.