"Removal of painful tooth"

I went to the dental hospital yesterday, arrived at 715 in a lot of pain. Was number 17 in list of ticket stubs so cam back at 1.30 pm. Was seen promptly by staff, who gave me two options for fixing the probelm. I opted for tooth removal, but due to some miscommuncation waited an hour and a half downstairs when I should have been two floors up. The nurses eventually found me and were very apologetic; after that the removal of my tooth was done in half an hour.

I left the hospital with a numb face and leaflet on aftercare, thoroughly happy with the procedure. The staff were friendly and a procedure I had been dreading seemed less scary than I thought it would be.

My thanks therefore go to the staff at the hospital; while I hope I won't need their services again this is more due to the pain from teeth than it is from their service.

Response from Birmingham Dental Hospital

Thank you for taking time to give feedback on your visit to Birmingham Dental Hospital. Your comments have been passed to the team in Primary Care. Whilst your experience overall was very positive, the manager of the service will look into how the mis-communication occured and take action as necessary to avoid this happening for other patients in the future.