"So moaning and start supporting"

About: Broomfield Hospital

My thanks for the brilliant treatment I have received. Sure, waiting is a problem, my idea, talk to others the time soon passes; you may meet an interesting person. The medical staff have all been excellent, all willing to chat and relax you, fix you up and keep smiling during, what must be very trying circumstances. They have to stay calm meeting any type of person, which we all know is very hard.

Dept. visited. Trauma and Orthopaedics. 6+ visits. Many thanks to all the staff.

Response from Jonathan Wright, Patient Experience & Voluntary Services Manager, Mid Essex Hospital Services NHS Trust

Dave

Thank you for commenting on our services I have passed them on to the team. We appreciate that there are long waiting times in some clinics and are always looking at ways theses can me minimised or made more comfortable.

Thanks again

Response from Broomfield Hospital

Dave

Thanks again