"Sincere thanks to the urology ward"

About: Peterborough City Hospital / Urology

I'm posting this on behalf of my partner, her uncle was admitted two years ago to the urology ward after experiencing problems with his waterworks.

The staff on the ward were fantastic, really caring and the surgeon "Charlie" was often on the ward chatting to patients. The ward had a really homely feel and nothing was too much trouble. He underwent surgery twice and is now in remission with thanks to receiving treatment. The treatment was provided by Sue, who was always available on the phone if needed for reassurance.

We really do owe the Urology ward and outpatient department sincere thanks.

Often words can't express how much we truly are thankful for.

Response from Lesley Crosby, Deputy Chief Nurse, Peterborough and Stamford Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for letting us know that your partners uncle has had such a good experience. I will ensure that your comments are passed through to the relevant departments and those staff you have named.

Response from Peterborough City Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to feedback these positive comments. I will ensure that your comments are passed through to the relevant departments and those staff you have named.