"Hospital feedback."

About: Cheltenham General Hospital

Having spent 18 days in CGH undergoing and recovering from a complicated AAA operation carried out by the Consultant and his team and being looked after both in the DCC and then in Avening Ward, I feel that I have had excellent treatment in both the expertise and care from all I came in contact with. Whilst I cannot thank my Consultant and his team enough for their dedicated skills in pulling me through this difficult time a special mention has to go to all the staff on Avening Ward that looked after me though various complications that arose. I am left with the positive impression of a well skilled and co-ordinated multi-disciplinary team that work extremely hard in the care of their patients on every shift every day and sometimes in stressful conditions.

There are obviously more people involved in the total package from DCC to Physiotherapy plus many other disciplines that make up the whole picture to whom I also owe a debt of gratitude. I am grateful to have been under the care of the staff and consultants at Cheltenham General Hospital and now on the road to a complete recovery- Thank You

Response from Cheltenham General Hospital

Many thanks for this feedback. It's always good for our staff to hear about a positive experience of our services, so we will pass your comments onto the teams involved in your care.