"Spending 7 days in the National Hospital"

About: National Hospital for Neurology & Neurosurgery, Queen Square

In January of 2013 I was admitted for spinal surgery. I found the Lady Anne ward to be well organized and I was looked after kindly and felt total confidence in all those who dealt with me. The food was fantastic ,well presented and served by polite and caring host.. I required feeding for 2 days ,being unable to sit up . Every meal time a nurse found time to help me.

I was under the care of a great team of docters led by a fantastic surgeon who was abe to give me total confidence in his care and provide me with a much improved spine.

I truely believe this was the best experience of a stay in hospital and thank every one for their care, expertise and manner when dealing with patients and family

I am so grateful I was able to have my surgery performed in such a hospital as TNHNN.

Response from National Hospital for Neurology & Neurosurgery, Queen Square

Thank you very much for taking the time to share these very positive comments about the experience you had at The National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery. I have fedback your comments to the nursing staff on Lady Anne Allerton ward, to the spinal surgical team and to the catering staff. Thank you once again.