"Brilliant help when my knee locked"

About: Cheltenham General Hospital South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust / Emergency ambulance

My knee locked and 3 paramedics came out to help me and took me to Cheltenham A&E. The paramedics were called Mary, Joyce and Murly. They were very caring and supportive and gave brilliant service which I couldn't fault. My wife is disabled and they even cared for her too and made sure we both knew what was going on. When I went to A&E, I was given a muscle relaxant which sorted me out. I want to say a huge thank you especially to the paramedics.

Response from Sara Coburn, Patient Engagement Manager, Governance, South Western Ambulance Service Foundation Trust

Hi Earthy327

Thank you for sharing your story - I'm pleased that your knee is better.

It is always really nice to hear that our staff are continuing to deliver great care to patients when they need it most. I will share your comments with Mary, Joyce and Murly who, I am sure, will appreciate your comments very much.

Response from Cheltenham General Hospital

Thanks very much for sharing this feedback - we will pass it on to the teams involved in your care.