"Five years of Addenbrookes as an inpatient and an..."

About: Addenbrooke's Hospital

As stated above I have been a patient at Addenbrookes both as an outpatient and as an inpatient. I have found the hospital clean and all the staff, from those bringing the meals round to the consultants, to be friendly, helpful, efficient and knowledgeable about their jobs.

In relation to my clinical treatment I believe it has been second to none and I have felt involved in any decisions that have been made about me.

My condition is such that I have been treated by the Neurology Department (Wards A3 and A4) and the Haematology Day Unit (E10) in the main, although I have had minor procedures and tests done in other parts of the hospital.

Normally I would not fill in this type of questionnaire but I read some negative reviews when looking for some other information about the hospital and felt that I wanted to give my much more positive experience of the hospital.

Response from Lee Bennett, Head of Patient Liaison, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments. We were pleased to note your ongoing appreciation for the quality of care and service you have received. Please be assured I have shared your kind comments with the areas/departments you have mentioned.

Response from Addenbrooke's Hospital

Thank you for your very positive post, based upon your experiences as both an inpatient and outpatient. We shall ensure that wards A3, A4 and E10 are aware of your kind words.