"My C4 ward stay and operation"

About: Calderdale Royal Hospital

I can not praise the staff enough! I had my little girl at Halifax and the care was fantastic, the cleanliness was perfect especially for a clean freak like myself and the staff were so nice and caring. Then I had an operation in March 2013 for start to finish the whole operation and stay we're very well organised, and every single one of the staff were friendly, kind, considerate and caring. Nothing was too much trouble and they went above and beyond my expectations . I felt like I had paid for the care I really can not sing there praises enough and I tell everyone I meet!

Thank you for making a not so nice operation made easy by the care and attention that was given.

Sarah Croft

Response from Linda Thomas, Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust

What lovely feedback, we are delighted to hear you had such a positive experience, which is, of course, our aim for all our patients. Thank you for taking the time to let us know, we will pass on your kind words to the departments involved.

Response from Calderdale Royal Hospital

Thank you Sarah for taking the time and trouble to post such positive feedback. We are delighted to hear all went well for you. We hope you have fully recovered from your operation.