"Day Case surgery"

About: Corbett Hospital

A big thumbs up for all of the staff at the Corbett Day Case unit where I went for a surgical dental procedure. All staff without exception were friendly, helpful and caring - well done.

Everything was explained to me in detail at no time was I anxious about what they were doing.

I would definitely recommend the service.

Response from Alice Ford, Communications and Staff Engagement Officer, Communications and Patient Experience, The Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust

Response from Corbett Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback about your appointment at Corbett Hospital. It is fantastic to hear that you felt fully informed and were put at ease throughout the procedure. We are particularly pleased to hear how helpful you found our staff, as ensuring patients are met with a friendly face and caring attitude is very important to us. I will be sure to pass on your praise to the team who treated you.