"My son has been left in Limbo"

About: Lincoln County Hospital

My son had His Gall bladder removed at the end of January 2013 at Louth.

Following this procedure he has suffered extreme pain and has been on Morphine ever since.

Nearly a month ago whilst in the surgical admissions lounge he was told he needed a CT scan as a matter of urgency, this procedure was postponed at least 3 times the 4th time the scanner had broken down so he had to wait another week before it was finally carried out.

That was 10 days ago, i have telephoned various departments to find out what the results were but have hit a brick wall, the Consultant dealing with it has been on holiday and the consultant due to do any follow up work is just going on Holiday, his secretary was very helpful but was still unable to give us any idea what is going to happen next.

I am getting really fed up and depressed, my wife and i are watching my son deteriorate on a daily basis and am getting no feedback or diagnosis from this hospital.

Can somebody please do something as a matter of urgency !

I am very sorry to hear about your difficulties and can understand your worries. Could you contact me directly at: jennie.negus:@ulh.nhs.uk and give me your son's details and I will follow this up urgently for you.

Response from Lincoln County Hospital

I am very sorry to hear about your difficulties and can understand your worries. Could you contact me directly at: jennie.negus:@ulh.nhs.uk and give me your son’s details and I will follow this up urgently for you.