"Wonderful treatment from all staff"

I have had two previous operations on my Nose at another hospital. I have also spent a lot of time in other hospitals in the last 3 years. I had an operation on my Nose and Sinuses and the treatment I received was absolutely wonderful. I found all the staff to be extremely professional, polite and informative. The Hospital was clean and for once I felt extremely confident. It is a very old hospital, but it just goes to show that it is not the building it is the staff. For the fist time I was completely unafraid of having an operation. I cannot praise my treatment highly enough. My husband was absolutely shocked at the professional treatment I received, we were giving up hope. I cannot praise my treatment enough. Thank You so, so much. There is not a single bad thing I could find about my treatment and stay.

Response from Royal National Throat, Nose & Ear Hospital

Thank you for your feedback regarding the RNTNEH. We are extremely please that you had a good experience and hope that you will chose us again in the future if you require any further treatment.