"Chlamydia screening test at Brian Jackson house"

About: Kirklees Sexual Health / Kirklees Sexual Health Outreach

I found the experience very helpful. The staff were very friendly and made me feel me feel comfortable with the screening. I did however find it hard to make an appointment earlier due to work so if the centre was open at weekends, this would have been very helpful.

Hi Town1990

Thank you for taking the time to tell us what you think through Patient Opinion. I am very pleased that you found the experience helpful and that the staff were friendly making you feel comfortable at the service. I acknowledge your comment about having availability for this service at weekends. We are currently planning a service review and I will feed your comments into this work. I will also specifically discuss the issue within our team to explore what we can do. I am more than happy to discuss further with you if you would feel able to call 01484 481030 and ask for Liz. Chlasp value input from young people and your comments will help us shape the service for the future, thank you.

Liz

Response from Liz Clough, Co-ordinator for Cervical Screening Mentors, CHLASP!, Locala Community Partnerships We have made a change

Hi Town1990

Since your feedback I have discussed this matter within the team. As a result of your comments we will work with young people to aim wherever possible to make appointments which minimise the impact on young people's working hours. We will do this on an individual basis with each young person we arrange to meet.