"My recent time spent in hospital."

About: Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital (Wonford)

I have recently had a knee operation in RDE hospital and I feel I must take this opportunity to say how good and pleasant a stay it was. I was in over the Easter holidays on Dyball Ward and I couldn't fault the staff at all. Right from the start we were all made to feel comfortable and our visitors were given a little extra visiting time, which it being the holidays was much appreciated. Everyone of the staff without expectation was friendly. The ward was kept clean and tidy at all times. The nurses were attentive and made you feel nothing was too much trouble. My only criticism would be the bottom sheet on my bed,it was for ever sliding down, the nurses then having to keep returning to the bed to pull the said sheet back up. A solution to this would be simple,have a fitted sheet on the mattress.

Response from Patient Engagement & Experience Administrator, Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Dorothy Tuley

Thank you for sharing your story and for your lovely comments. It is always so rewarding to hear that our staff are continuing to offer excellent care to patients and their families when they need it most.

Tracy

Response from Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital (Wonford)

Thank you for sharing your story and it is always so rewarding to hear that the RD&E are continuing to provide excellent care to patients when they need it most. Kind regards Tracy