"First time experience was amazing"

About: Bedford Hospital South Wing

I would like to say that I recently went into Bedford Hospital for keyhole surgery and I would like to thank you all for the experience that I had, and the treatment that I received. I have never been in hospital before never mind having an op. I was absolutely terrified!! I was looked after very well and everything was explained in great detail. I was knocked out at 9ish and was going home at 2ish. I would not worry about having to be operated on again at Bedford.

A great big huge thank you to all those involved in my op.

Response from Bedford Hospital South Wing

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts on being treated at Bedford Hospital.

I am pleased to read that, despite your initial apprehension, you were looked after and your operation went well. We take patient care very seriously at Bedford Hospital and I will be sure to pass on your compliments.

Take care,

Ben Raza , Senior Communications Officer , Bedford Hospital NHS Trust

Response from Communications Team, Bedford Hospital NHS Trust

Hello,

Take care,