"Plaster Clinic"

About: Medway Maritime Hospital

I have had and am unfortunately still undergoing some disgraceful treatment by all the medical staff at the fracture clinic had have already given a review of their behaviour.

While I was being "helped" by staff from that area, I was also seeing the staff in the Plaster room.

They were an absolutely marvellous group of people, they were extremely helpful, they took the time to discuss any problems and were quite happy to give their advice with any query. I will be writing to them personally, but thought amongst all the horrendous experience and treatment people have received, it might be encouraging to know there are still some staff that did not make you feel you are a nuisance to them.

Response from Medway Maritime Hospital

I am sorry to hear your experience of using the fracture clinic has not been positive. This is not the impression we wish any of our patients to leave the hospital with. We value your comments and appreciate you taking the time to give feedback which will be brought to the attention of the relevant people.

Please contact me if you would like to discuss these issues in more detail.

Stephanie Parrick