"I miss The Min!"

About: Royal National Hospital For Rheumatic Diseases

I was a patient at RNHRD for 9 years. The staff are the best in the NHS. There is an ethos of patient care that underwrites all they do there, from the senior management to the cleaning staff, and every point in between. It is truly a world-class establishment and should be protected as such.

I am currently unable to attend the hospital, as I live in Wales and the local funding at present, does not allow cross-border referrals for the AS courses that are run by RNHRD. This is something I hope will change in the very near future, thereby allowing me to once again to attend this truly remarkable facility. They saved my life.

Response from Royal National Hospital For Rheumatic Diseases

Thank you for taking the time to write about the care and treatment you have received and your positive experiences of the Royal National Hospital for Rheumatic Diseases. We are proud of our staff and we will pass on your compliments to the AS team. If anyone reading this message would like to know more about the AS service at the Royal National Hospital for Rheumatic Diseases NHS Foundation Trust they can find out more through the following link: http://www.rnhrd.nhs.uk/page/64