"been seen treated"

About: Northern General Hospital

I am totally disgusted of the service diagnostics and how been spoke to and treated I have paid into the national health service all my life and it is very rare that I use the service and now my veiws are getting even to anger I cannot believe how so many people that work and pay into this sort of service that very rarely receive anything out of it gget treat like this I am the sort of person that will not visit the hospital unless in so much pain its unbearable and today and yesterday I did just to be met with not been seen for 2 hours then when been fianally seen stuck on monitor to assess me not even look or ask wot the problem the pain nothing then told be 2 hours or so be for I'm seen my condition was not visable but internal they did not even look or feel were the pain was ask anything about my condition. I am totally appolled by this how can some one plug a machine onto a finger and decide there is no immediate treatment needed I could av been passing blood seriously anything but nothing asked just a machine to say its not serious and people wonder why we are not happy with our country.

Response from Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Lee1979

Thank you for your feedback on your recent visit to A&E and I am sorry that you do not feel you received appropriate care and investigation.

If you would like us to investigate your concerns as a complaint and respond to you directly, please do contact our Patient Services Team on 0114 271 2400 or PST@sth.nhs.uk and they will take further details from you.

Response from Northern General Hospital

Dear Lee1979