"I am very happy with the health services"

About: HMP Stocken / Primary care

I am very happy with the health services, because when I feel pain they help me get better. I had a kidney problem and with decent treatment I am now better. I am not English. It was difficult for me to explain.

Thank you for sharing your story. I was pleased to hear you received good treatment even though it was difficult for you to explain.

I am pleased you feel better and you were able to recover fully.

I will ensure the staff at Stocken print out this posting for you as I know you have very restricted access to computers and ask them to let you know that a reply has been sent.

Response from Graham McCrindle, Clinical Matron, HMP Stocken, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust

I too am also very pleased that you have been able to receive effective treatment for your condition.

I am particularly pleased about the comment you have made about the language barrier.

We at Stocken have not cared for many foreign national prisoners, however we have recognised a potential issue with communication and we have completed some important and needed work in meeting this challenge.

I am pleased that on this occasion it appears to have been successful.

W e are also continuing to develop our services to meet the needs of our population as a whole.

As previously stated this comment will be posted within the healthcare department.

If you wish to view it simply ask for it to be printed in your preferred language.