"Excellent service"

My father has been attending the prosthetics department for quite a number of weeks now, to have new dentures fitted. The consultant who was dealing with him was extremely professional and made my father feel completely at ease. The staff their too was extremely efficient and did everything possible to make our visit a positive one. My father is registered disabled and my worst fear was not being able to find a parking space, however the staff always gave us an early afternoon appointment and we always arrived early so thankfully we always found a disabled parking space, and we also then enjoyed a coffee whilst waiting to be seen. We were always seen on time, if not earlier, the department always appeared to be running efficiently, and nothing seemed to be too much trouble for any staff that we had dealings with. I was extremely grateful to them for their accommodating manner. The whole experience of attending the hospital was a pleasurable one, and I thank everyone their for making it so. Thank you.

Response from Birmingham Dental Hospital

Thank you for taking time to leave feedback about your experience which has been passed on to the restorative dentistry team.