"helpfulness and courtesy at North Middlesex Hospital"

About: North Middlesex Hospital / Accident and emergency

I parked at North Mid to visit A&E but I couldn't get a parking ticket and lost £3. 20 in the machine.

But when I explained to staff at reception in A&E what had happened they very courteously took details of my car and reassured me that they would explain to security if I got clamped.

It was a big help and meant I could concentrate on getting the help I needed from A&E.

Thanks a lot, North Mid.

Response from North Middlesex Hospital

We at the North Mid strive to put patients’ first in everything we do. Improving the experience of our patients is the number one priority for the hospital and we are pleased to hear that you were happy with the assistance you received from the A&E Team and Security. We will share this feedback with the department concerned.

Response from Maxine Malpass, Communications Officer, North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust

We at the North Mid strive to put patients’ first in everything we do. Improving the experience of our patients is the number one priority for the hospital and we are pleased to hear that you were happy with the care you received. We will share this feedback with the department concerned