"Excellent service"

About: Leighton Hospital

I received very prompt service and everyone was very polite and professional when I visited the breast clinic recently. I saw the Consultant who assessed me, referred me for an ultrasound scan and mammogram which I had done immediately. I was treated like royalty and was given prompt feedback about my condition. Thankyou to everyone who looked after me and to the friendly way I was treated by staff when I was just walking along the corridors. People were smiling and offering assistance and just being lovely.

Response from Leighton Hospital

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent visit to Leighton Hospital and the Breast Care Unit. We very much appreciate your feedback and I will pass your comments on to all the members of our team. We continually strive to provide a high quality service for our clients at all times and it is lovely to get feedback as to whether we are achieving this. I am very pleased that your overall experience at Leighton Hospital was a positive one. Many Thanks Susan Hughes, Superintendent Radiographer.