"iniitally looking for the site to compliment was..."

About: Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital

iniitally looking for the site to compliment was difficult, but eventually found it by putting in complaint against the N & N, there was the compliment section also.

Listening to the complaints re: the NHS caring and committment, I felt I should respond. I sent in a compliement about the last time I was taken in by ambulance following collapsing at the Opticion due to an adverse reaction to the drops that were put into my eyes to dilate the pupil. (2012)

The 2 paramedics who turned up, arrived very quickly, and the care given was extremely good. They checked that I had not had an episode by checking my ICD. They explained very carefully about the reaction I was having, which helped to prevent further anxiety, as the drug had driven my BP up enormously and very quickly .

At the hospital they were with me until the forms were completed and they had another call out. They work unbelievable hours.

My stay at hospital could not

you are doing a good job.thankyou

Laura Easton

Response from Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital

Thank you for letting us have your feedback about emergency services and your stay in hospital. Your comments have been passed to the senior nurse for this service.