"A&E following morcycle accident"

About: East Surrey Hospital

I am particularly wary of going to hospitals and read the reviews on the site before deciding whether to go to A&E. So I think it only right that I add one. Following my motorbike accident last Thursday I wouldn't go with the ambulance at the time as I thought I'd be OK and just have a bit of a bruise. However after back and hip pain during the days that followed I decided to go to A&E to get it checked out. The ladies on reception were lovely and friendly, they had immediate access to my traffic accident report too. I had to wait a little while to be seen but I was impressed at the speed the doctor then examined me and had be straight off to x-ray. He and the nurses on the department were all very friendly and accommodating and definitely put me at ease. The doctor happened to be a biker too and really had a good understanding of what injuries I may have incurred. Couldn't fault them all, thank you.

Response from Eloise Clarke, Communications Manager, Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust

Dear 'VFR3'

Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback, we appreciate it. And its good to hear you had a good experience.

Take care on your bike