"BMI The Foscote Hospital - Excellent"

About: Bmi - The Foscote Hospital

I was very pleased to be given the choice of the Foscote Hospital for my recent inguinal hernia repair surgery. I chose it over the Horton and JR mainly on the apparently shorter waiting times. Having made my selection early in January, I received an appointment for assessment in early February and, at the assesment, I was given a date of 4th March for the surgery.

I can only praise the service I have received from booking the appointment through initial assesment and pre-op tests to the day-case surgery. All staff I have met have the qualities of professionalism mixed with a friendly disposition. The cleanliness is exemplary as is the risk-reduction programme in the form of tests on prospective patients.

It was very nice to be allocated a private room with bathroom for the day. Whilst not a reason for choosing a particular hospital, I have to say that the quality of catering was exceptional.

I could bore you with an essay on the merits of each of the nurses and doctors I met, praising each one. Instead, please just accept my 10/10 rating.

Response from Bmi - The Foscote Hospital

Thank you for your positive comments regarding your stay at the Foscote Hospital. Our staff value your feedback and are always looking for ways of improving our patients experience.