"X ray and ultrasound"

About: Lincoln County Hospital

Attended for an Xray last week and an ultrasound this week. Staff extremly friendly but when having the Xray it was not very confidential and I had staff discussing other patients tests whilst I was in the room.

The toilet areas near the cafe area were very messy with paper and water everywhere , whilst I know this is visitors and patients making the mess need to be tidied up regularly.

Ultrasound service was excellent seen ahead of time and staff took time to talk through what they were doing this part was excellent. But again when I visit the loos in the main entrance area there was no soap not good for hygeine .

Thank you very much for your feedback and for taking the time to leave this for us. I am sorry about the state of the toilets; you are right that they should be cleaned regularly and there is a set schedule with an ability to contact cleaners’ in-between if required. I have asked the facilities staff at Lincoln County to undertake some random in-between spot checks to see whether we have the scheduling right as running out of soap for example shouldn’t be an issue. I have also passed your comments onto the diagnostics staff to remind them of the importance of confidentiality even if patient names and details aren't mentioned. Thank you again; your comments are much appreciated.

Response from Lincoln County Hospital