"Excellent Service"

About: Herts & Essex Community Hospital

I visited the minor injuries unit on the 26th March 2013, expecting to have to wait a couple of hours to be seen. I barely waited 15 minutes. The nurse who saw me was very professional, and gave my injured knee a very thorough examination. She decided I should have an X ray and this was done straight away, no queue, no fuss. About 5 minutes after the X ray, I was back with the nurse for a detailed diagnosis. She gave me good, appropriate advice, and a follow up appointment at Harlow was made for me there and then. I was very impressed with my whole visit. All staff I encountered were courteous, professional and helpful. Thank you to everyone involved, you are a credit to our NHS.

Response from The Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust

Dear Maria,

It is really wonderful to read your positive feedback and we will ensure this is fed back to the Minor Injuries Unit team at Herts and Essex.

Please do always get in touch if ever you think we could assist with unanswered questions, our Patient Experience Team is on 01279 827084, Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm.