"I didnt sleep for three days and my mental health got worse. "

About: HMP Stocken

I've had a few problems with healthcare. there have been times that I have returned from there empty handed. The first and second day I wasn't even on the door list and the third time they told me they lost my medical file. So I didn't sleep for three days and my mental health got worse.

This led to me not being well enough to come to college which led to being put on basic.

Response from Hugh Jones, Service User and Carer Involvement Lead , Quality Support and Assurance, Northamptonshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for feeding back your bad experience on Patient Opinion. I will ask our Prison Mental Health Manager what should happen and post a full reply as soon as possible. In the meantime, if our service to you does not improve, you may wish to contact our Patient Advice and Liaison Service on either 0800 917 8504 or 07917 426 038.

I do hope things have improved for you.

Best wishes

Hugh Jones

Dear Passage 7,

I have spoken to Ben Tolley, our Modern Matron for Prison Mental Health. He suggests that you refer yourself to the prison mental health team so that you can get the support you need. If you want him to look into things for you in more detail or if you prefer you can write to Ben at Clarenden House, 12 Station Road, Kettering, Northants, NN15 7HH or email ben.tolley@nhft.nhs.uk

Best wishes