"I am determined to walk again"

About: Lings Bar Hospital / Inpatient nursing and rehabilitation

I have been in Lings Bar about nine weeks due to a fall. I still cannot walk, however the care has been wonderful. I shall be leaving here soon but I am determined to walk again.

I have been looked after very well and the staff have been very kind and understanding. I have been very happy here and I will miss you all.

God bless you all.

Response from Sara Jane Ashmore, Interim General Manager for Rushcliffe, Rushcliffe Locality, County Health Partnerships

Thank you for your lovely kind feedback on the care you have recieved during your stay here at the hospital. I will share your feedback with the ward teams as it really does make their day to recieve such lovely feedback. I do hope that you continue to progress and manage to walk independantly again. Good luck with going home.

Thank you again for taking the time to feedback to us we really do value it.

Response from Suzanne Aitken, Deputy Head of Communications, Communications, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you so much for posting this comment. It is great to hear that you have felt so well looked after and cared for.