"Knee replacement surgery"

About: Mount Vernon Hospital

Words cannot express my family's gratitude to the staff in Trinity Ward and the excellent orthopaedic surgeon for their dedication and personal attention in looking after my 76 year old mother. Her knee replacement surgery on both knees has been a wonderful success and I would never had imagined that her very bowed legs would have ever been straight again..but they are. After just four days since her last leg was done she is walking with only one walking stick and is in great spirit. The great team at Mount Vernon should feel proud of the work they do they simply deserve all the praise possible. Thank you so much.

Response from Mount Vernon Hospital

Thank you for your positive comments. We are pleased to hear that you were happy with the quality of care your mother received on Trinity ward at Mount Vernon Hospital. We are very proud of our rapid recovery programme for hip and knee replacements. It is very encouraging to hear of such a positive outcome for your mother and I shall ensure that your comments are passed on to the whole team involved.

Roya Cole