"Extremely good professional service"

About: Sir Robert Peel Hospital

I was admitted for an arthroscopy on my right knee. I was extremely impressed with all areas of my visit. As soon as I arrived I was greeted and shown to a room. It was clean, and comfortable. I was kept well informed about what was going to happen, and treated as an individual. After the operation was was monitored very carefully and all my questions were answered. Nothing was too much trouble. Having only experienced private medical care before, I was extremely reasured about the NHS . I would recommend this hospital to all. I only wish we could return to the "cottage hospital" enviornment where there is a soul rather than a mechanical nature. When will the Peel be able to become an a and e Hospital ?

Thanks you for a very professional service.

Response from Sir Robert Peel Hospital

I am pleased to hear that the care you received at Sir Robert Peel Hospitals was excellent. Like all wards at Sir Robert Peel Hospital, the nursing team strive to provide care of the highest quality and I am sure they will be delighted to know that they achieved this for you. The Minor Injuries Unit at Sir Robert Peel has excellent facilities. There are currently no plans to have a A&E department at Sir Robert Peel Hospital.