"Big 5 star effort by the doctor and nurses and..."

About: Northern General Hospital

Word's like thank you, don't seem to be enough, when i was discharged i didn't say bye to a lot of the nurses and staff as thay were working and very busy with other patients,so to all nurses and staff on Cystic Fibrosis ward NGH a very big thank you, i hope to see you all again although not with ill health but with check up's that i will have to make, but make no mistake about this ,you friendly doctor who listened to me where other's didn,t have made my life more easyer with your determination to sought me out ( he is the man) with hand on heart i say bless you all.

YOUR FRIEND FOREVER

Bill Russell

Response from Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Bill Russell

Thank you so much for your kind words about the Cystic Fibrosis Ward at NGH. I know all the staff there work very hard to ensure that their patients receive the best possible care and it is lovely for them to hear when this has happened. I will ensure that your comments are passed on to them.

I hope that you continue in good health.

Response from Northern General Hospital

Dear Bill Russell

I hope that you continue in good health.