"Broadgreen Urology The Planet That God Forgot"
About: The Royal Liverpool University Hospital The Royal Liverpool University Hospital Liverpool L7 8XP
Posted by Anonymous
1) I've never waited less than 40 minutes for my outpatient appointments, the average is probably 90 minutes. I was given the first appointment of the day once, and still waited 70 minutes after my appointment time.
2) I am terrifically sick of being told how 'normal' stuff is. It may be the 457th time the consultant has seen this everyday problem but it's my unique misery.
3) Why are TRUBS patients collected together and prepped by 11.00 am and then dealt with in order of the file pile, meaning you turn up and wait 6 hours while someone else is home in an hour. And why are there 6 nurses falling over each other for the first four hours and then one after lunch.
4) Why have I had a miserable existence for 2 years before being prscribed Finasteride which sorted the problem in 48 hours. Just how hysterical to you have to be for you people to listen.
5) Drop the bow ties men, it makes you look status-needy and out-of-touch. And finally, if you must incessantly doodle whilst getting your patient to describe events because you're too lazy to read the notes, at least don't let the patient see the doodles. Sort yourselves out because I'm watchfully waiting you lot with a complaint form.
You are even hiding from users of this web site as Broadgreen has no Urology department available for comment (you probably daren't have one).
If anyone ever reads this, do me a favour, don't redirect me, re-direct this message. Otherwise I will conclude that everyoine in the NHS is staff-focussed and not patient-focussed.