"My recent stay in the cardiac care unit "

About: South East Coast Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust William Harvey Hospital / Cardiology

I was admitted in February having arrived by emergency ambulance whilst having a heart attack. The ambulance crew were super quick and efficient in getting me to Wm Harvey.

I was taken direct to a ward where I was admitted for anterior STEMI and 2 x Stents to LAD inserted as pPCI. I was later to return four weeks later for PCI to the RCA. All of which has been successful.

I was initially on the ward for a 3 day stay on the first occasion, then overnight for the second. I cannot praise the Hospital staff enough for their care and attention during these periods. Despite having tight schedules to maintain, I never once felt anything was too much trouble.

All areas of care were very professional which includes the tea lady! Thank you so much.

Thank you so much for taking the time to feedback your experience of our service. We are always very proud of staff who provide a great service with care and compassion. I will ensure staff are aware of your feedback.

I do hope you continue to recover well.

Response from Janine Compton, South East Coast Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to pass on your positive feedback. I am pleased that our staff responded to you so quickly.

Best wishes with your continuing recovery.