"Excellent service"

About: Victoria Hospital Victoria Hospital (Deal) / Trauma and orthopaedics

I recently attended with a foot injury following a fall. I was impressed with all aspects of my experience as a patient, and received very good care from both the nurses and X ray staff. The whole atmosphere was friendly and relaxed and communications great. I am a nurse myself and was so pleased to find that high standards are being maintained in many parts of the service. Thank goodness and well done !

Response from Victoria Hospital

Thank you for your positive feedback. If you have any other comments please contact our Customer Care Team Email kcht.cct@nhs.net Tel: 0300 123 1807. Best wishes Kent Community Health NHS Trust

Response from Karen Edmunds, Head of Patient Experience and Public Engagement, Engagement Team, Kent Community Health NHS Trust

Thank you for your positive feedback. The X-ray department at Deal hospital is run by East Kent Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, and I'm sure they'll be pleased to get this feedback. If you have any other comments please contact our Customer Care Team Email kcht.cct@nhs.net Tel: 0300 123 1807.

Best wishes