"Last Sunday I unfortunately had ..."

About: Cheltenham General Hospital

Last Sunday I unfortunately had a nasty medical issue which was so bad I had to go for emergency surgery. From the coming into A&E at Sunday 4.00am to leaving Tuesday at 11.00 I would like to highlight the excellent and outstanding treatment I received at Cheltenham General. I would like to thank everyone who dealt with me in A&E, all the Nurses on the Ward and the Surgical team that not only carried out the procedure but assisted with reassurance and information.

Thanks again and well done on running such a successful, professional and efficient hospital. If this is not the channel to highlight this information can you let me know.

Parking...

Response from Cheltenham General Hospital

Many thanks for your very positive comments, we are always delighted to hear that patients have received such excellent care throughout the hospital. It is particularly great when patients say thank you - because patients are of the utmost importance to us.

Parking is unfortunately an on-going issue for us, but we have recently introduced a new park and ride scheme and shuttle bus, largely used by staff, which we hope will mean fewer staff drive to work, freeing up more parking places for patients. We are also aiming to have multi storey car parks at both of our hospital sites in the future.