"Drop-in x-ray department"

About: Cossham Hospital

My husband had to get a couple of xrays and we decided to go to Cossham as parking at Frenchay is so difficult for him. Bit confused about where to park because of building work going on but eventually parked and it was a short walk into the hospital. Very welcoming reception and we were pointed to the xray department, Again a very welcoming receptionist and we were very impressed with the facilities we saw on the way-cafe, toilets etc.We were lucky as it wasn't busy and there was a very short wait until my husband was dealt with. A very kind nurse assisted my husband and we were out again. Would certainly go there again - but only if we have to!!

Response from Cossham Hospital

Dear Bonfire – thank you for your kind comments about the x-ray service at Cossham. I am please that you found the service and facilities impressive and I hope, if you do have to return, that the building work will be finished and the access will be less confusing. I have passed on you comments to the directorate concerned so they can be cascaded to the staff.

Many thanks – Steve Sykes