"Better than a private hospital."

About: Lincoln County Hospital

I attend several departments on a regular basis, including cardiology, maxiofacil, pain management, eye department rheumatologist department and radiology.I have been treated for my illnesses at two other hospitals. On moving to Lincoln fourteen months ago, all my treatments etc have been transferred to Lincoln Hospital. I want to say a massive thank you to every department I attend. The staff, brilliant, from the receptionists to the Consultants, never been treated as an actual person before. The person who does my Acupuncture is fantastic, so kind, gentle an excellent at her job, it is such a pleasure knowing you. The treatments you give me are superb, thank you

To everyone else who is helping me, you have made a disabled woman who is in constant pain, happy to know she is receiving the best care possible. Your genuine care for your patients shines through regardless. Thank you for all you have done so far and for my future treatmentts. You are the best.

Dear Diane - thank you so much for your lovely feedback; it was a pleasure to read and I know the teams will be delighted to read it too. Wishing you the best for your future care and thank you again.

Response from Lincoln County Hospital

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback; it was a pleasure to read and I know the teams will be delighted to read it too. Wishing you all the best for your future care and thank you again.