"Renal Transplant"

About: Golden Jubilee National Hospital New Victoria Hospital / Day surgery Western Infirmary/Gartnavel General / General Surgery

I regularly attend follow- up clinics post Tx in 2008.

I have been truly impressed by all personnel I have come in contact by their sheer professionalism, caring attitudes and diligence.

During that time period I have been admitted with complications which have been explained, clearly and sympathetically throughout.

Response from Paul Cannon, Head of Administration, Acute Services Division, Greater Glasgow & Clyde NHS

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to provide your very kind feedback.

I will ensure that this is passed on to those involved and I am sure that they will be very pleased to read your comments.

I am sorry that this posting was not acknowledged at the time, we had a break in our use of Patient Opinion, but we have now resumed doing so, and I thought it was still important to acknowledge your posting and where appropriate to pass comments on.

Once again, thank you for using the Patient Opinion feedback system, it is greatly appreciated.

Both the staff and medical teams who cared for you throughout your treatment will be delighted to read your very thoughtful remarks.