"treated with dignity by consultant at clinic O"

About: The Princess Royal Hospital (Telford)

I was treated with dignity and respect by both my GP, who made referral promptly, and the consultant at Clinic O at PRH. I was initially embarrassed about going to my GP as it was a personal part of my body, even though I have two grown up daughters. Treatment prescribed and I will be attending my follow up in 6 weeks. A big thank you.

Response from Helen Handy, TRAQS & CAB Co-Ordinator, Telford and Wrekin CCG

Thank you for taking the time to give TRAQS some feedback following your recent referral.

It is always good to hear from patients who have had a positive experience and I hope that you are feeling better and will be on the road to recovery when you attend for your 6 week follow up.

Thank you again for taking the time to comment.

Response from Patient Services Officer, Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust

Thank you for your kind comments regarding the staff involved in your care. I will be happy to share them with the staff concerned.