"Kind, caring and supportive staff"

About: Royal Hallamshire Hospital

My labour was induced on 25th January 2013, and I delivered on 28th January 2013. Throughout my stay at the Jessop everyone I encountered was kind, caring, supportive and extremely professional. They instilled confidence in me, throughout the labour process, involved me in decision-making, and talked to me about what was happening to my body. I was impressed by the facilities, by the cleanliness of the rooms I used, by the professionalism, and the unflappable nature of the staff. Particularly, I want to thank one member of staff on Rivelin Ward, and two on the labour ward. They all contributed to my positive birth experience in significant ways.

I was pleased to have been so well looked after, and I would have no hesitation in recommending the Jessop's maternity service. Thank you.

Response from Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Ruth Stirton

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on the birth of your child at Jessop Hospital.

I am glad that this was such a positive experience for you and that the staff could help and guide you at this special time. I will make sure that the staff involved are aware of your kind comments.

Thank again for taking the time and I hope you continue to enjoy your new family

Response from Royal Hallamshire Hospital

Dear Ruth Stirton