"Day Surgery visit"

About: Russells Hall Hospital

I visited the hospital on the weekend, after receiving a phone call last week saying there was a space available for me. I had only seen the consultant in January so was very impressed by this turn around time. The staff were all lovely and professional, being my first operation they really put me at ease and talked me through everything clearly from my sick note to my take home medication.

With all the bad press about the NHS recently, it was refreshing and reassuring to have such a pleasant experience and I am very grateful for the service I received and the fantastic quality of the nurses you have.

Many thanks.

Response from The Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the trouble to post your feedback about our services. It is gratifying to hear such positive comments. We will be very happy to pass your lovely words onto the team in Day Case.

Response from Laura Broster, Head of Communications, NHS Dudley CCG

So pleased that you have had such as positive experience. I will ensure that these commens are passed onto my colleagues in the Clinical Commissioning Group. Thank you for taking the time to feedback. Best wishes, Laura