"Excellent care in maternity unit"

About: Lincoln County Hospital

I was taken in with suspected pre-eclampsia the staff were fantastic, it was a very busy unit but staff did their best regularly checking on me, being friendly, supportive and caring. It was my first child and I was nervous but throughout my stay they reassured me and took time to check if I had questions and answer them. The birth was difficult but staff were fantastic I can't praise them enough all worked brilliantly to deliver my girl in perfect health. Just a sense of caring and knowing my name and asking how I am by name, even staff passing by than those specifically seeing me. I had to go into theatre and it was all done quickly and just across from delivery room I was back with my daughter and husband in just over an hour. I only have one criticism and that is the unit really needs refreshing the walls need painting all decor is tired and shower room not the most comfortable, but all was clean. Food really nice...I was pleasantly surprised. I spent 1 week here and would definitely go back there again. Lincoln is not my local I specifically chose this hospital to give birth. Best decision I ever made!!!

Response from Lincoln County Hospital

Thank you very much for leaving your feedback about your experience; I am delighted everything went so well and have passed your comments onto the team at Lincoln. Thank you again.