"Lovely person did our scan"

About: Royal Hallamshire Hospital

We had one of last appointments of the day to have our 20 week scan. We were slightly late, arriving at 5:10 (for our 5pm appt). Everything looked closed, and we were worried that we'd missed it and would have to reschedule. But a lovely woman found us and did the scan, even though most of the staff had gone for the day. I can't remember her name, but she seemed very experienced. She took her time, was thorough, and took care to show us our baby - showing each arm and leg. Just great care and so kind of her to see us, even though we were late!

Many thanks!

Response from Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Dear mumtobe

Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent scan at The Royal Hallamshire Hospital.

I am pleased the staff were able to spend the time with you and provide such a positive experience. I will make sure they are aware of your feedback.

I wish you well with the rest of your pregnancy

Best wishes

Response from Royal Hallamshire Hospital

Dear mumtobe

I wish you well with the rest of your pregnancy