"Excellent Care in A&E"

About: Torbay Hospital

My Mother was admitted to Torbay A&E after suffering a nasty fall in Sainsbury's car park. Everyone involved in the care she received, from the time the ambulance arrived until she left the hospital the next day, were incredible. The Ambulance crew, Doctors, Nurses, Porters and even the lady who brought me coffee and biscuits were all caring, reassuring, friendly and professional. I really appreciated that I was allowed to be with my Mother practically the whole time she was in A&E and the fact that I was kept informed about her injuries and treatment, where she was being taken and how long she would be gone for. The treatment my Mother received could not be faulted.

Response from Torbay Hospital

We were really pleased to hear about the care both you and your mother received from such a wide range of services and staff following her recent fall. It was particularly heartening to read about the caring and compassionate way you were both treated and that you were kept informed along the way.

Your comments will be shared with our staff and we thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Kind regards,