"My first visit to Christchurch Hospital as an..."

About: Christchurch Hospital

I found the staff at the hospital very professional and helpful on every level. The lady that dealt with me on Reception was very polite and helpful, the Admissions Nurse at the clinic that I attended was very reassuring, as was the Doctor that I saw, who made sure I understood my results, etc. My husband and I then visited the canteen/dining room, where we were welcomed and enjoyed excellent refreshments, provided by very polite staff.

Thank you for making my visit a pleasant experience.

Response from Christchurch Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We take all feedback very seriously and use it to inform improvements to the services we provide.

Thank you for noting our high standards of care and the importance of politeness when giving care.

We do aspire to every department being 10/10

We will share your feedback with the relevant staff who will be delighted.

Please contact our Patient Advice & Liaison Service (PALS) office on 01202 704886 if you wish to discuss your experience further.

Sue

Response from Sue Mellor, Patient Experience Lead, Royal Bournemouth & Christchurch Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

We do aspire to every department being 10/10

We will share your feedback with the relevant staff who will be delighted.

Sue