"Nothing too much trouble for the rheumatoid nurses"

About: Warrington Hospital / Rheumatology

I can honestly say the rheumatoid nurses in Warrington hospital are brilliant. Nothing is too much trouble for them I can pour my feelings out to them when I am in pain and they chase things up. I like it that they are just a phone call away and are sympathetic to my needs they have been a shoulder to cry on when I am in pain. Especially P. Williams so thank you I do appreciate what you have done for me over the years.

Also Dr Salih has enabled me to live a normal life and I would just like to show my gratitude by writing this.

Response from Chris Horner, Associate Director of Communications, Warrington and Halton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback on our services and I'm pleased that the service is providing the care you need and expect from us. I'll make sure your message is passed on to the rheumatology team on your behalf.

Chris

Response from Warrington Hospital

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your feedbck for us - it's great to read about the difference the service has made to you. We've made sure that it has been passed on to the rheumatology team on your behalf.